Friday, May 6, 2011

What Am I Doing?

The time has come for me to resume studying for the remainder of the CPA exam. I'm half-way there. Two more sections left--the hardest two at that.

I have been trying to start studying for what seems to be like two weeks now. My mind/ego always comes up with 'more important' things for me to do. Miniscule house chores, internet surfing, learning about something else.

I would rather learn about yoga, the energy flow, presence, enlightenment, about our world, how to fix and change our world for the better, among other things. The last thing I care to learn about at this point is accounting. If anyone has any motivational words please share them with me. I need it!!

Thanks for listening. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I feel the same way you do. I sometimes wish that I had chosen a different major or could be doing something else, but just remember that what you are doing now will probably help you make those changes you want to see in the world later. Whether it's a lesson you learn from it all or just being able to use your accounting skills for a company or organization that you totally believe in. Hang in there! God is in control of the situation and He wouldn't have lead you to this point if He wasn't going to use it later on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney!! I appreciate the motivation :) How are you doing in your endeavors?

    ReplyDelete