Sunday, November 14, 2010

Home Sweet HOME

A trip home was just what I needed. Let's just say that I feel somewhat "normal" for the first time in a long time, and when I say long-I mean it. I got some TLC from my amazing parents and got to see good friends. I got to have thought-provoking conversation. (Hah I find it funny that I just said that because I have been trying to rid myself of my thoughts) But, these conversations were about what I usually think about so it was nice to know that other people are thinking the same things I am.

Also, I got to see a college friend, Cruise Duke, play at Blaine's while I was in San Angelo. It was such great timing because I rarely ever go to SA so that just made the weekend that much better!! It was great to see him and I wish him nothing but good luck :)

This evening, when I got home my mom called to tell me she accidentally deleted her recording of Lady GaGa on the Today Show from the DVR (that she watches everyday) and proceeded to bawl. The poor thing:/ Hopefully, I can figure something out for her...

The main thing missing in all of this is BRADY! I am counting down the days until I get to see him. Actually right now we are still counting weeks because 4 weeks sounds better than 28 days or however many it is...I miss him so much!

Anyway, I hope your weekend was as good as mine was. I feel like a new person, and I LOVE IT!

Oh yeah, here are a couple pics from the weekend:




1 comment: