Thursday, September 1, 2011

Changes, Changes :)

Hello friends, it's been a while since I've posted and my, how have things changed since then! The long anticipated (ahem, dreaded) date of August 10th has come and gone. Along with the job that started on that day. 

I decided, or perhaps made it 'public', that I was no longer going to go down the road to getting my CPA. This has been a long time coming, but it has taken me a while to get the courage to speak up and do something about it! To me, the rewards I would have gotten from the experience didn't measure up to the sacrifices I would have been making. I prayed about it and listened to my intuition to guide me in my decisions. I have no regrets thus far!

I feel as free as I did on the day I graduated from high school. The opportunities are endless right now. I am interested in so many other things, now I just have to narrow it down and get to it!! I'm pretty sure that the next step on my journey is yoga teacher training. I'm positive I want to do it at some point in my life, and I'm feeling that now is the time! The next training session begins on September 18th..right around the corner.

I am really passionate about sharing what I've learned in the past year with others. I've been reading many books about various topics that I feel could be of value to others. The information is out there but I'd like to present it in a concise, friendly way. I don't know yet what this entails, but we will see!! I am also super into spirituality so I'm trying to figure out how to work this into my everyday life and be able to share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment