Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Can't Even Believe It

I can't even believe I'm about to write what I am. This is absolutely upsurd that our media is presenting information in this light. There is NO WAY this is an honest mistake.

So what happened was this: Ron Paul won two CPAC Straw Polls and they used the reaction from the prior year's announcement of Ron Paul's win (which was made to supporters of Mitt Romney) in place of this year's announcement. The older version's audience response is full of booing--because they are Romney supporters. Duh. The REAL REACTION OF THE AUDIENCE IS FULL OF CHEERING. Obviously, they don't want Ron Paul to gain any momentum because they know he is everything they don't want. When I say they I mean the establishment, the banksters, whatever you want to call them.

I'm disgusted. I have no more words.

See it for yourself. If you can stomach it.





Here is the apology for their "honest mistake". Yeah. Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment