Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Ball's in Their Court Now

Well, I put a contract on a house today!! I'm so excited...now we play the waiting game. Somehow everything works out and hopefully it will do just that as the next few weeks unfold. We are starting to look at washers and dryers, think of how to arrange furniture, and dream of our sauna. I hope we aren't jumping the gun here, but it's all so exciting! Here is a picture of the front of the house.




Also, with the move comes a change in yoga studios for me. This actually should have happened a long time ago but I've been so stubborn. I'm kind of a snob when it comes to studios because I was spoiled by Sunstone in Dallas. It is such an amazing studio and I'm having a hard time getting over the fact that they don't have one in San Antonio...yet. It is a little harder than I expected when it comes to branching out and trying different kinds of yoga. Hopefully, I can accomplish this goal in the next week. Hold me to it, K?

Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone! Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment