Thursday, February 10, 2011

Technology (womp womp)


All day today I have been trying to customize my blog so that it is enjoyable for all of you. I am somewhat frustrated because it isn't easy. If you know me, you know that I love technology and I consider myself pretty savvy in this area. BUT Blogger is another story...I suppose with some *patience* I will be able to figure it out. I suppose the universe is trying to teach me this quality because I find myself trying to be patient quite a lot recently.

The Daily Word for today was protection. This brought me a great sense of peace; to be reminded that I have the cover of God's protection over me. To know that everything is going according to the universe's plan and that it's OK when things in life aren't perfect. That, as a matter of fact, life is suppose to be messy!

Mack is starting to assume the role of 'retriever' more and more every day. This is what I saw when I went to let him in from outside today. There is no telling how long he was patiently and politely sitting there. I know the lighting is bad, but I still wanted to share!


This is Mack as he sits by me while I click around on the computer. I think he has come to dislike when I am on the comp because he knows he doesn't get as much attention as usual. Sorry buddy.

That little tennis ball is a squeaker...he will just sit there and squeak it until you can't stand it anymore. He loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment