Friday, February 11, 2011

There IS Hope

I don't watch the news that often because it's too negative for my liking. Therefore, I haven't been following the scene in Egypt very closely. But from what I understand, this is a very big day for Egyptians, Arabs, the Middle East, and our entire World. To me, this is a sign of hope for humanity. There IS a way to do things peacefully. They just showed us how.

Also, I am quickly learning that there are many people out there that think just like I do. All you have to do is talk about it. I find more people nowadays that don't align themselves with organized religion and are, in fact, spiritual. I LOVE IT! Once again, there is hope.

I think the Daily Word for today is super fitting: harmony. If we are in harmony with ourselves and one another, we are tuned in to the Universe.
"With my intention set on peace and harmony, I honor differences and share love with all. I am filled with the love of God and live in harmony with all humankind."

Today has already been such a great day, but to add to it...Lady GaGa's new single is out!!! So excited!!

Enjoy the beautiful day and be the change. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment