Friday, March 25, 2011

Holy Hell

I just came across this article and my heart is racing. I LOVE Lady Gaga. I think she sends out a great message: Love yourself.

I've been reading about a certain subject this past week. I don't really recollect how I became aware of it but I've been reading on it because it is such an insane, yet very realistic suspicion. I'm talking about the Illuminati. Don't know what I'm talking about? I'd don't really either, but I'm going to learn more about it. I've seen all the symbols, but never really thought anything of it. Now I'm super curious. (As I write this, I feel like the government is going to close my blog or something crazy like that!) It talks about mind control (I must learn more about this..!)

Anyway, here is the article.
(let me know your thoughts)

It speaks of how Lady G could be a puppet for the Illuminati.
Needless to say, I'm kind of sad to find this out about one of my favorite musicians. But should it? Make me sad, that is. I will have to find out more about all of this...

Do you know anything? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment