Friday, March 25, 2011

A Sense of Peace

After reading a disturbing article last night, I asked the person who shared it with me how they keep from getting depressed when they learn about such awful things. He said that when you are uncovering negative truths to people you must either provide them with a solution/answer or remind them that our power is in awareness.

This resonated well with me. As I learn about all of these new things, I want to share them with people. More often than not, the person I'm sharing with could care less. I feel like people don't understand me and think I'm crazy for caring about such big picture and worldly things. They don't get why I'm all about love, energy, awareness, consciousness, meditation, etc.
Well...I came across a video, actually a number of videos, today that I could identify with. It is called Awareness. Watched it if you feel called to do so. Watch it even if you don't...it has some good insight into what is happening out there.

One of the other videos I watched, 2012: The Revolution Has Begun, gives me a great sense of relief. It's almost as if a prayer has been answered. I have been provided somewhat of an answer to what rattles through my head all the days long. It also, along with the previous video, allows me to realize that I'm not the only one with all of these 'crazy' thoughts. I feel like I'm part of something much larger.

Also, I found a neat video that explains how meditation works. I found it really interesting because I like to know the 'why' of things. It visually depicts the explanations and it makes a lot of sense to a right-brainer like me. Ask me if you want the link to that one.

Just wanted to share these videos with y'all (is there anyone out there?!). Let me know in the comments (or a message, if you like) what you think about 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment