Sunday, March 27, 2011

Inspired

I feel inspired. I just finished watching Masterclass: Oprah Winfrey. Her view on life and our purpose here really rings true to me. She inspires me to find my purpose in life. I wish I knew because it would make my life a lot easier. I'm ready to start fulfilling my purpose!! I want to make a difference in this world, I don't have time for depressed, low days anymore. It feels great to actually want to get out there and do something! To feel like what I have to contribute will make a difference.

Take this as a vow to myself for no more 'low' days.

Also, I kind of want to get a tattoo of a meaningful word, phrase, symbol, saying, verse, etc. I feel like I think about this at least two or three times a day. I can't just pick out one though. I suppose I'm not ready yet, I will know the word when I see it :)

Life Situation Update

Days left until:
-we close on the house 4
-we get the house 8

I'm excited! I've already started packing up. Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the first time I have actually done something ahead of time in a while. I've really been dragged down by the procrastination bug these past couple years. I was so good in high school!! I suppose the fact that I lived with my parents had something to do with that, they are pretty on top of things.

We meet the contractor at the house tomorrow morning to get an estimate about what it's going to take to get our wants/needs completed. Looking forward to that! We are also picking out paint, carpet, and a kitchen sink & faucet. Super excited!! We picked out most of our furniture last week, but I think I've changed my mind on a couple of pieces, so we will probably be making a trip back to Furniture Row as well. Things are starting to pick up as far as home stuff goes...I suppose studying will take the back burner for a while. Then, I'm going to have to hit the books hard. Woo hoo!! I just don't feel like getting a CPA will help me make a difference in the world...I suppose it's all in the plan though.

Apologies for the ramblings. I hope y'all have a fantastic, sunny, and awesome week!

Peace. Love. Harmony.



No comments:

Post a Comment