Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Now I Know...

Recently, I've wondered why we have all of the crazy chemicals and processed foods. Why do we need all of that when we are provided with sufficient food by the earth--fruits, veggies, whole grains, etc? One might argue that they taste better. Ok, I can see that. But why were such harmful things (MSG, aspartame, high fructose corn syrup, etc) introduced into our diet?

Well, last week I came across a blog called Vigilant Citizen. Today, as I was catching up on all of my online reading, I came across this article. It answers a lot of my questions. It is hard to swallow--how could there be such terrible people out there?

Anyway, just wanted to share with whoever is reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Umm love that blog... and the article. They do a great job of explaining everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. The other stuff on that blog is rather informative as well.

    ReplyDelete