Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today Was THE Day

Well, the day I have been waiting for for a while has come and (almost) gone! I closed on my first house today. How exciting! Now I just have five more days until I actually get it...it's soo close!

Many other great things happened today, so I'm going to list them here:

-My daily calendar (which provides insightful & witty quotes from the Universe everyday) said:
"It's not as if the currents of life
must be studied, examined, charted, explained, plied,
or channeled inorder to be effortlessly ridden upon.
Besides, you'd get soaked.

Let it be easy. You already know
what you need to know, to have it all"
The Universe

This really spoke to me because I'm always trying to figure everything out. It was a reminder that I don't HAVE to learn everything in order to live a blissful life.

Next on the list:
-I got a washer & dryer for the new house. I am beyond excited about this.
-Purchased 3 books, that I know will be GREAT. They are:
Practicing the Power of Now (a supplement to the awesome extended Power of Now by Eckart Tolle)
The Subtle Energy Body: The Complete Guide by Maureen Lockhart, Ph D.
...And the Truth Shall Set You Free by David Icke

I have already started reading the 3rd one listed. Holy Moses! This is right up my alley. It is basically explaining everything I have been reading up on: spirituality, energy and how it is related to the physical body, the Global Elite, and the solution to this issue. Be expecting some of what I learn to be shared here.

There is a little life-situation update for y'all. I hope this finds you in a happy place in yours.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I might just have to add these books to my list of books that I want to read! :)

    ReplyDelete