Friday, April 1, 2011

Natural Help Anyone?

As a result of my recent findings, I am going to try even harder to do things the natural way. I'm taking it a next step. I want to find a natural doctor. If you know me, you know I am always going to the doctor for one reason or another (TMJ, anxiety, ance, etc).

This is proving to be a bit more challenging than I had initially expected. I knew it was going to be hard because our modern medicine just treats the symptoms, not the actual cause of pain or disease. In my opinion, this is taking the easy way out. I have learned that physical disease is a result of an imbalance in our subtle energy body. So, I did a search to find a natural MD within 50 miles of San Antonio. Guess how many results I got?!

Zero.

Welp, it looks like I'm going to have to do a bit more research and digging. Thank God for the internet :) If anyone knows of anyone or a way to find someone then please let me know. This is a semi-new world to me.

I hope y'all have a great weekend & enjoy the sun (if you are so lucky to have it!)

Naturally Me

No comments:

Post a Comment