Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whewie!


Well, the past couple days have been a whirlwind to say the least. I took possession of the house & went to Bikram yoga for the first time on Wednesday. I am so glad to finally have the house!! The interior is being painted right now--I will post pics tomorrow because I had a little hiccup with my camera...I'll explain that in a minute.

Bikram was great! I'm so glad to being doing yoga again...I just love it. Although the entire 90 minutes I'm there I am wonder why the hell I would subject myself to this. But after class is when I find out why...because it works wonders for your mind, body, & soul. It is such a great feeling coming out of that HOT room and into the cool 82' dressing room knowing you just did something SO GREAT for your entire being. I liked it so much that I went back today. And I'm probably going tomorrow, too...if I'm not too sore ;)

Alright, about the camera.

Sooo...as I was moving things back and forth between my house and Scriven's my DSLR managed to fall out of my backpack and onto the driveway. Bummer. BIG bummer.

Take a look...


Sad, huh? Well, lucky for me...my birthday is on Monday! I got a new one because they said it would cost almost double the original price to fix it. As I'm unpacking it at home my contractor walks in so, naturally, I show him my busted up camera to explain why I got a new one. Like I have previously thought, he also thought that just the lens busted & a piece was left on the body. He took some pliers to it and got it off! So, I will be making a trip back to Best Buy to return my camera & just get a new lens (& save some $moolah$ too). He walked in a just the perfect time, otherwise I never would have thought to pry it off myself.

There is a life-situation update for you!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment