Friday, April 8, 2011

Making Progress..

...in both yoga & the house.

I have attended Bikram yoga 3 days in a row!! Holy cow...it feels so great. I'm taking the day off tomorrow to spend time with Brady while he's off work. We have a whole slue of things to do for the house. We don't get to move our stuff in until the 14th because we are waiting on the painters and the carpet to be installed. They will actually be done a couple days sooner, but we are going to the Kings of Leon concert in Austin on Tuesday for my birthday...so we will just have to wait :)

~Here are some pictures of the progress~

Master Bedroom


Kitchen


Living Room Accent Wall

As far as Bikram goes...it is going great. I had my best day yet today. I'm getting acclimated to the heat, and boy does that help. I'm incredibly sore though...but I must push through that. I definitely didn't expect to love it this much. That's what I get for being snooty about my yoga studios.

Also, as I was looking to print out the recycling list in San Antonio I found out that it is one of the best in Texas! I'm so excited that I wanted to share it with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment