Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Hard to Believe Because...

Thought I'd share this with y'all...I found it last night and I don't remember the website, and I can't seem to find it in my history. But it's out there. Somewhere. These aren't my words. I'll add it as soon as I find the source.


Q: But, with the evidence out there, why aren't more people concerned about the Illuminati?

A: Because they simply can't, won't believe that this is happening. I am a strong Christian, and in Revelations, it says that right before the return of Jesus, people will be acting as if nothing has happened, that all is normal, in spite of evidence to the contrary. You could show people a video taken of a ritual, and they would declare: "it has to be a fake; people just don't do those things." You can show them a site with pentagrams, buried bones, and other evidence, and they would say, "Oh, that is just teenagers playing around". You can show them photos of underground tunnels near Los Alamos, and they will say, "Isn't that interesting. Must be some government project." They can be shown the scars on a survivor's body, from cigarette burns in childhood, and old lash marks that have healed on their back, and the question would be "are you sure it wasn't self inflicted?"

The evidence is there, but in my opinion, the average person does NOT want to know, and even when confronted with it, will look the other way.

The Franklin case is a point. How much evidence has come out? Or the MK-Ultra documents that have been declassified, shown as real, and people ignore it.

Okay, I'll get off my soap box. But I believe that the media that downplays ritual abuse is feeding into a deep need in the average person to NOT know the reality. In fact, how can a person face the fact of great evil in mankind, unless they have either a strong faith in God, or are faced with insurmountable evidence? We as human beings want to believe the BEST of our race, not the worst, IMHO.


(PS IMHO means In my Humble Opinion or In My Honest Opinion...I had to look it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment