Thursday, April 7, 2011

Federal Government Shutdown

So I just heard that there is a possibility that the Federal Government will shutdown on Friday at midnight. I knew that Congress was having issues coming to a resolution about the budget, but I didn't realize it was this extreme. I don't usually watch the news because most all of it is the media telling you what your opinion should be, in my opinion :) So, that's why I'm a couple days behind.

What even happens when the Federal Government shuts down?!

Do you think this could be planned? Maybe as part of a big, master plan called the New World Order??
That's a sneaking suspicion of mine!
let me know your thoughts

After I wrote this blog, I found this article. Please take the time to read it. I couldn't have said it better myself. I am happy that there is someone in Congress that is aware of what these New World Order people are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment